Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hyderabad NeWzzzz....

Heya Brothr….
Hw u doin yaar…I know its been quite a time since I wrote to u. Sorry mate….its not coz I forgot u, was takin a lil tym to get adapted to new place….new environment….new phase of lyf…blah blah blah… :P .
Like I said…I em in a totally different place now. I em at the Land of Nizamz…yeah u guessed it rye…’Hyderabad’. Joined Deloitte on June 28th….so far so good is all I can say. V r getn paid fr doin absolutely nothn at all. Its good fun also….coz v even get to sleep n office.
Talkin abt my work lyf…its pretty kewl ya knw…got a kewl workstation wt a personal phone to me….got a new Dell lappy…u knw smthn I have to work in 3 screens….phew…..I don’t knw hw I em gonna manage tht… :P. Got my new set of credit card n Debit card…which is kinda a grt feeling…coz we finally get our own cards…which are completly earnd by ourself. Got frst month salary …..expectin ths months pretty soon…
Talkin abt Hyderabad lyf…its kinda kewl….all Saturdays n Sundays v hangout n grps….wich is kinda expensive thog….really understood the value of money nw….  . We 7 guys stay together n a flat….wich is kinda grt fun. Its always fun to stay n grps yaar……ryte frm our very own SCMS hostel…I have been loving it.
Really miss our tym in collg dude. All the tyms v spent…be it in class, hostel, canteen, outside…v vr one grt gang….really miss thm all. Its kinda hard, coz u aint nevr gonna get it back. But stl….nothns permanent.
Hey I spoke to ur dad. He and aunty are doin good….but they stl miss u…who couldn’t miss u yaar….v all miss u a loot. Ur dad spoke to my dad also..they both kinda belonged to Oman fr quite a tym na…  .
I would regulalrly be in touch wt ya mom n dad da…..V all vl….they are our family too….
Thts all fr now da…I vl keep u posted….Love u a loooot bro…
Always N Forevr…
Chinju..
P. S: I Miss u always….

No comments:

Post a Comment