Thursday, April 1, 2010

The aftr efects

Heya Brother....
FInalyy the curtain calling day has passed.....i em writing to u on the first post scms day :) . All of them have almost left to thr respective places. Its been quite a tym since i wrote to u brothr.....em sorry fr tht....its tht...smthngs wr js not ryte for me. The funny part s tht....its actually much worse now :) . Its tht i js gotta accept some facts.
Talkin abt tht .... man.....i js realised smthn vry lately. U wr the 'glue' tht held evryone togethr yaar. Once u left us....nothns been the same....things started to change...rather people started to change....It was quite a twist yaar.....sadly vl be missin those golden old days....
Situations r pretty bad now.....js realised the fact tht.....a person can manipulate stufs to ny extent n turn evryone against anothr person. we have live examples of tht n here duude..Its good tht u r not here to see all ths ass fucks manipulations. It went on to a degree wich in turn left to a situation fr me..wich is ' me alone against the whole world'. :) . I hav been in ths situations b4 ... bt ths ones pretty hard...coz..i stl hav no clue wat i did to land up in ths kinda situation..kewl na ;). I js now belve tht.....howevr a person can mainpulate others...he himself knows wat he has done....n at some point of tym...he would bear the fruit for his deeds....Hell no...i dont think so :D . coz...by todays cosmic law....the wicked always come out safe n as winners. Its a wicked people's world out thr i guess :P . I think its actually kewl to be wicked...coz they get all sorta support frm evry angle . Anyways...thr s somethn good n ths loniliness too....coz...u get to undrstand urself.
Talkin abt the last day n scms.....evryone were bc leavin fr thr respective homes. I was down coz of the fact tht....now it wont be possible to see some of my pals....bt....i dint see tht kinda sadness in nyones face...whom i felt i would miss....in fact one of my frnd evn told me tht...she wont miss me.. :) Funny rye....I dont know hw long it would take me to get ovr stuufs.....seriously man...if ya wr thr....u would hav givn sm tips ..... elle.....would hav been really handy....I miss u a looot brothr....like i said b4...nothns the same since u left....From nw onwards....i vl defntly be in touch wt ya via ths letters da....fr some reason i belive u would onli be the one who would stay back at last....if not physically...atleast mentally....
Love ya brothr......
Always n forevr
Chinju....

P.S: I vl always miss u :(

No comments:

Post a Comment