Sunday, January 31, 2010

Letter 12 (31/01/2010)

Hi Fanuuuuuuuuuuu!
:)

THANKS TO VJ like always ;)

Vj is right! I was Hopping around like PONYO when I 1st wrote a letter
to you Fanu ;). Thank you Vj, its coz of your brilliant idea abt the
whole blogging thing "letterstomanu" that all of us are able to talk to
Fanu. It feels great and I am so happy and thrilled to write letters
to you Fanu.

Oh yea!...We did have lots of fun coordinating the whole DELOITTE
recruiting process till 2 in the 9t and guess wt! The HR manager
cldn't survive without me for a min! The moment I was out of her sight
she used to ask abt me! Shoo! I was in such a DEMAND... as always ;)!
Heeheeh!

The guys in the recruiting panel were okay.. not my type :). But the
guys frm other colleges were cool looking... but dono why I am no more
interested in 'vayanokin':(. But vj n chinju as usual were big tym
vayanokin esp the HR manager! U missed it!

Hey Fanu with whom are you practicing ur Flirting abilities up there? Plz tel me..No..No.. I won't feel 'j'. I promise. Hope ur sweetie won't mind it either. ;-p

Ooooops! I almost forgot to tell u somethin.. Check out this link- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOlk3J_Nkxs . Its too hilarious!
Its our very own Vj sleepin in class .. but this time in a different style. HEEHEEHEEHHH!

Anyways, thanks a lot for telling Ria and other friends of your's that
I am a really Pavam girl. Which I am (though few can't digest it!) ;).

Fye 4 now,
Take Care,

Ur Favna (like Ria says).

P.S. We miss you...

No comments:

Post a Comment