Sunday, February 7, 2010

Smthn fr ya my dear brother...

Heya Brother....
Hw u doin yaar. Its been 2 weeks since u were gone da. The space tht u hav left s felt really hard da. Here is a smthn tht i have written for u da. Call it as a poem, pack of words, sentences of emotions or watevr u like it my dear buddy. Its for u n the way i feel aftr u were gone....


ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Friendship is for a lifetime,
Never knew even it had an end of time,
Does this end separate us?
I don't think so brother,

Some says 'Facts are facts',
But some facts are hard to accept,
And i don't wanna accept the fact that you are not there with me anymore,

Your walks,
Your smile,
Your stares,
I miss them all,
I wish i had some sort of window to see you right now,

I remember the day you left us,
My eyes watched in horror,
Slowly you faded away into the emptiness,
You disappeared without even saying a goodbye,
A huge shallow space is there in your place now,

When once the skies were a realm of stars,
And the sun shone brightly in summer skies,
You were there to share the calmness,
But now i stand here in the midst of loneliness,
And only your memories remain,

Now your gone,
and I don't know what to do,
I close my eyes and think of you,
and how you were always there,
I guess you were right when you told me no matter how far you were
You would always be there,
I know one day I'll see you again,
But till then I have to say goodbye,
But no matter whatever happens,
You would be there with me, ALWAYS AND FOREVER.



Hope u like it da. Mind u, this is the most decent poem i had ever written :D .
I vl keep u posted as usual my dear buddy. I miss u a looooooooot da.


P.S: We wl always Miss U :(

No comments:

Post a Comment